Following the continued success and expansion of our business, we are looking to further strengthen our team and have an exciting opportunity for a mobile security supervisor.
These positions will cover areas such as Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the Midlands area. You will be expected to report to the Head Office in Mexborough for the majority of your duties.
Standard working hours would be 1800 - 0600, but there is always the requirement to be flexible to suit business and operational needs.
We can offer a very popular 4 on 4 off rota pattern for this role.
The ideal candidate will set very high standards for our site based colleagues, will have well developed organisational skills, the ability to work independently and as part of our dynamic operational team.
• On going supervision, support and development of Security Officers including welfare checks, on site training, performance audits and appraisals.
• Scenario based training to test effectiveness.
• Completing security surveys and risk assessments
• Report writing
• Assisting with the development of all personnel
•Liaising closely with dedicated contracts managers to conduct investigations on site
Please note this list is not exhaustive.
What We offer:
• Full training will be provided by our team of experienced supervisors
• Fully funded training courses such as Security Surveying and Risk Assessment
• Full uniform will be provided as standard free of charge
• Operational use of fleet vehicle
• Competitive rates of pay
• Double time on bank holidays
• On going training and potential career development
• Overtime opportunities
• Experience working in the security industry is preferred but not essential
• Valid Frontline SIA Licence, either Security Guarding or Door Supervisor is desirable
• Flexibility with working hours
• Good communication skills verbally and written
• Smart and presentable and leads from the front
• 5 year checkable work history in line with BS 7858
• Ability to think on your feet and excellent decision making skills
• Valid Full UK Driving Licence
If you would like to join our growing team and want to progress in the industry with a company who operates to a high standard please click on apply.
Please be aware, due to the high volumes of applications for some vacancies, unfortunately on some occasions it may not be possible to respond to all candidate.